Yucatan Peninsula Moon 13 e
Experience stunning Maya ruins, dreamy beaches, and epic outdoor thrills, from cenote-diving to kiteboarding, with Moon Yucatán Peninsula.
- Flexible itineraries including a ten-day eco-adventure and a two-week road trip across the whole peninsula
- Strategic advice for road-trippers, foodies, wellness seekers, outdoor adventurers, honeymooners, families, and more
The top outdoor activities: Kayak through lush mangrove forests, or mountain bike through the jungle, remote beaches, dazzling marine life. Spend a day relaxing on the beach, dive into crystal-clear cenotes...
- Unique, authentic experiences: Peruse the markets, museums, and churches of Mérida or Tulum, or take a short walk from the shore to visit jaw-dropping Maya ruins. Find the best spots for authentic salbute and panucho, and stay up late for live music
- Honest advice from Yucatán Peninsula experts Liza Prado and Gary Chandler on where to stay, where to eat, how to get around, and how to avoid crowds and support local and sustainable businesses
- Full-color photos and detailed maps throughout
- Reliable background on the landscape, climate, wildlife, and history, as well as health and safety advice and common customs and etiquette
- Handy tools including a Spanish phrasebook and travel tips for families with kids, seniors, travelers with disabilities, and LGBTQ travelers
Updated edition Nov 2019