Lonely Planet's Vietnam is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Kayak around towering limestone peaks into grottoes and lagoons in Halong Bay; wander the warren-like lanes of Hoi An's Old Town; and sample the freshest, tastiest local specialties (and learn to cook them yourself). All with your trusted travel companion.
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local
- Essential - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems
- Cultural insights covering history, people, music, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, politics
- Covers Hanoi, Northern Vietnam, Central Vietnam, Southeast Coast, Southwest Highlands, Ho Chi Minh City, Mekong Delta, Siem Reap & the Temples of Angkor.
Updated edition Aug 2018