Lonely Planet's Thailand's Islands & Beaches is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Stretch out on a perfect swath of white sand on Ko Lipe, rock climb the limestone karsts of Railay, and dive or snorkel around coral reefs with all kinds of fish in Ko Tao - all with your trusted travel companion.
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local
- Essential info - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems
- Cultural insights covering history, people, music, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, politics
- Covers Bangkok, Ko Chang & the Eastern Seaboard, Hua Hin & the Upper Gulf, Ko Samui & the Lower Gulf, Phuket & the Andaman Coast.
Updated edition Jul 2018