- Detailed regional coverage: provides practical information for every kind of trip, from off-the-beaten-track adventures to chilled-out breaks in popular tourist areas
- Honest and independent reviews: written with Rough Guides' trademark blend of humour, honesty and expertise, our writers will help you make the most from your trip to Provence & the Côte d'Azur
- Meticulous mapping: practical full-colour maps, with clearly numbered, colour-coded keys. Find your way around Avignon, Nice and many more locations without needing to get online
- Fabulous full-colour photography: features inspirational colour photography, including the colourful Vieux Port in Marseille and perched mountainside village of Peillon.
- Time-saving itineraries: carefully planned routes will help inspire and inform your on-the-road experiences
- Things not to miss: Rough Guides' rundown of Nice, Marseille and Monaco's best sights and top experiences
- Travel tips and info: packed with essential pre-departure information including getting around, accommodation, food and drink, health, the media, festivals, sports and outdoor activities, culture and etiquette, shopping and more
- Background information: comprehensive 'Contexts' chapter provides fascinating insights into Provence & the Côte d'Azur, with coverage of history, religion and books, plus a handy language section and glossary
- The ultimate travel tool: download the free eBook to access all this from your phone or tablet
- Covers: Marseille and around, Arles and the Camargue, Avignon and the Vaucluse, Aix-en-Provence, the Durance and the Luberon, the Haut Var and Haute Provence, Toulon and the southern Var, Cannes and the western Riviera, Nice and the eastern Riviera.
Updated edition Mar 2020