Lonely Planet Moscow is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Gawk at Red Square and the city's countless glittering domes, lose yourself in a performance at the Bolshoi, or brush up on your Cold War history; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Moscow and begin your journey now!
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, art, literature, music, architecture, performing arts, Moscow today
- Covers the Kremlin and Red Square, Tverskoy, Presnya, Arbat, Khamovniki, Zamoskvorechie, Meshchansky, Basmanny, and more.
Updated edition Mar 2018