Arizona & Grand Canyon Moon 14e
Description:Explore Arizona's vast open spaces, dreamy canyons, and colorful culture with Moon Arizona & the Grand Canyon.
- Strategic, flexible itineraries from day hikes in the Grand Canyon to a two-week Arizona road trip, designed for outdoor adventurers, history buffs, foodies, and more.
- Can't-miss highlights and unique experiences: Embark on a multi-day expedition into the depths of the Grand Canyon, discover hidden streams on a hike through high-desert forests, or find the best spots to hit the slopes in winter. Take a scenic drive along historic Route 66, learn about Arizona's ancient native cultures, and stroll charming Old West towns.
- Local insight on when to go, where to stay, and how to get around.
- Full-color photos and detailed maps throughout.
- Focused coverage of Phoenix, Scottsdale, and the Valley of the Sun, Tucson and Southern Arizona, Flagstaff, Sedona, and Red Rock Country, Navajo and Hopi Country, the White Mountains and the Gila Valley, the Grand Canyon and the Arizona Strip, and the Lower Colorado River.
- Practical information including background on Arizona's landscape, climate, wildlife, and culture
With Moon Arizona & the Grand Canyon's practical tips and local expertise, you can plan your trip your way.
Updated edition Jun 2018