Lonely Planet's Jordan is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Dive kaleidoscopic coral gardens in the Red Sea, channel Lawrence of Arabia and stay at a Bedouin camp at Wadi Rum, and watch the sun set over the honeycombed wonder of Petra - all with your trusted travel companion.
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local
- Essential info - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems
- Cultural insights covering history, people, music, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, politics
- Covers Amman, Jerash, Irbid & the Jordan Valley, Dead Sea Highway, Madaba & the King's Highway, Petra, Aqaba, Wadi Rum & the Desert Highway, Azraq & the Eastern Desert Highway.
Updated edition Jul 2018