Ireland 2018 Rick Steves Guide
Description:Wander rustic towns, emerald valleys, lively cities, and moss-draped ruins: with Rick Steves on your side, Ireland can be yours!
- Comprehensive coverage for planning a multi-week trip through Ireland
- How to get the most of your time and money, with must-see favorites
- Top sights and hidden gems, from the Rock of Cashel and ...
- How to connect with local culture: Hoist a pint at the corner pub...
- Beat the crowds, skip the lines, and avoid tourist traps
- The best places to eat, sleep, and relax over a Guinness
- Walking tours of lively neighborhoods and awe-inspiring museums
- Vital trip-planning tools, like how to link destinations, build your itinerary, and get from place to place
- Detailed maps, including a fold-out map for exploring on the go
- Useful resources including a packing list, Irish phrasebook, a historical overview, and recommended reading
- Over 1,000 bible-thin pages include everything worth seeing without weighing you down
- Annually updated information on Dublin, Kilkenny, Waterford, County Wexford, Kinsale, Cobh, Kenmare, The Ring of Kerry, Dingle Peninsula, County Clare, the Burren, Galway, the Aran Islands, Connemara, County Mayo, Belfast, Portrush, the Antrim Coast, Derry, County Donegal, and much more