Packed with color photos, this bestselling guide offers dozens of itineraries that show you how to see the best of New York in a short time. Featuring a full range of thematic and neighborhood tours, dining, lodging, shopping, nightlife, and practical visitor info.
- Full-color images throughout, with hundreds of photos and dozens of maps
- Sample one- to three-day itineraries, including New York's Greatest Buildings, Chelsea for Art Lovers, Chinatown & the Lower East Side, the Best Small Museums, Greenwich Village, Historic Harlem, and more
- Star ratings for all hotels, restaurants, and attractions to clue you in on great finds and values
- Info for planning romantic holidays in the city, as well as how to see NYC with kids in tow or on a strict budget
- Tear-resistant foldout map
- Foldout front cover, with at-a-glance maps and quick-reference info
Updated edition Jul 2017