France 2018 Rick Steves
Wander the lavender fields of Provence, climb the Eiffel Tower, and bite into a perfect croissant: with Rick Steves on your side, France can be yours!
Inside Rick Steves France 2018 you'll find:
- Comprehensive coverage for planning a multi-week trip to France
- How to get the most out of your time and money with must-see favorites
- Top sights and hidden gems
- How to connect with local culture: Stroll through open-air markets in Paris and more
- Beat the crowds, skip the lines, and avoid tourist traps
- The best places to eat, sleep, and relax
- Self-guided walking tours of lively neighborhoods and museums
- How to link destinations, build your itinerary, and get from place to place
- Detailed maps, including a fold-out map for exploring on the go
- Useful resources including a packing list, French phrase book, a historical overview, and recommended reading
- Over 1,000 pages include everything worth seeing
- Annually updated information on Paris, Chartres, Normandy, Mont St-Michel, Brittany, The Loire, Dordogne, Languedoc-Roussillon, Provence, The French Riviera, Nice, Monaco, The French Alps, Burgundy, Lyon, Alsace, Reims, Verdun, and much more.