Ready to experience Nova Scotia and Atlantic Canada? Fodor’s Nova Scotia & Atlantic Canada travel guide is packed with customizable itineraries with top recommendations, detailed maps of Atlantic Canada, and exclusive tips from locals. Whether you want to watch the tides change in New Brunswick, cycle Prince Edward Island, or explore Newfoundland, this up-to-date guidebook will help you plan it all out.
- AN ULTIMATE EXPERIENCE guide that visually captures the top highlights of Atlantic Canada.
- SPECTACULAR PHOTOS and features throughout, including special features on the region’s unique natural attractions and the area’s best beaches.
- DETAILED MAPS help you plot your itinerary and navigate confidently.
- EXPERT RECOMMENDATIONS on hotels and restaurants offer options for every taste.
- TRIP PLANNING TOOLS and practical tips include: getting around, saving money and time, beating the crowds; basic French phrases; and a calendar of festivals and events.
- LOCAL INSIDER ADVICE tells you where to find under-the-radar gems.
- HISTORICAL AND CULTURAL OVERVIEWS add perspective and enrich your travels.
- COVERS: Prince Edward Island, New Brunswick, Newfoundland, Bay of Fundy, Halifax, St. John's, Cape Breton, Notre Dame Bay, and more.
Updated edition Apr 2019