Known for its sophisticated resorts, British style, and warm inviting hospitality, Barbados is an island of broad vistas, sweeping seascapes, and acres of sugar cane. Mountainous St. Lucia is covered by rain-forest that makes it one of the greenest islands in the Caribbean, and it also has vibrant coral reefs that draw scuba divers from all over the world. The two islands offer both all-inclusive and regular resorts and are linked by frequent air service, making the short hop in about 20 minutes.
- ULTIMATE EXPERIENCES GUIDE contains a brief introduction and spectacular color photos that capture the ultimate experiences and attractions throughout Barbados and St. Lucia.
- UP-TO-DATE COVERAGE: new restaurants, hotels, shops, nightlife options, and sports outfitters throughout
- ILLUSTRATED FEATURES:The best that Barbados and St. Lucia have to offer is highlighted in vibrant color photos
- TRIP PLANNING TOOLS: give useful, practical overviews of each island, and "Great Itineraries" make it easy to have the perfect day or night.
- DISCERNING RECOMMENDATIONS: savvy advice and recommendations, best picks from hotels to nightlife.
- COVERS:Barbados, Bridgetown, Holetown, St. Lucia’s Pitons, Vigie, Cap Estate, Castries, Rodney Bay Village, Soufrière, and Speightstown.
Updated edition Jul 2018