China is a trip-of-a-lifetime adventure for travelers in search of cutting-edge art and culture, rugged natural beauty, and cultural diversity. In full-color and with helpful magazine-style illustrated features, Fodor's China shows off the splendor of the country's historical treasures, vibrant culinary culture, and its colorful ethnic minorities like no other guide.
This travel guide includes:
· Dozens of full-color maps
· Hundreds of hotel and restaurant recommendations, with Fodor's Choice designating our top picks
· Multiple itineraries to explore the top attractions and what’s off the beaten path
· In-depth breakout features on Forbidden City, the Great Wall, and spirituality in China
· Coverage of Beijing, Shanghai, Eastern China, Hong Kong, Pearl River Delta, The Southwest, Sichuan and Chongqing, The Silk Road, Tibet.
Updated edition Jul 2015