Fodor's Essential Chile 1e
Type: Travel Guides
Fodor's Essential Chile: with Easter Island & Patagonia
Squeezed between the Andes Mountains and the Pacific Ocean, Chile offers something for everyone: first-rate vineyards, glittery beach resorts, desert adventures, sprawling glaciers, or the urban pleasures and inventive cuisine of Santiago.
- UP-TO-DATE COVERAGE:New restaurant and hotel listings have been added throughout to keep pace with the latest developments in this rapidly evolving country.
- ULTIMATE EXPERIENCES GUIDEcontains a brief introduction and spectacular color photos that capture the ultimate experiences and attractions.
- SPECIAL FEATURES:Varied regions with special sections on Patagonian and Antarctic cruises, fly fishing, top beaches, and regional itineraries.
- INDISPENSABLE TRIP PLANNING TOOLS:Each chapter opens with an orientation spread and planner that includes a map, short descriptions of each region, "Top Reasons to Go," and information on getting here and around. Top Experiences, ample tour options, and sample itineraries make it easy for travelers to plan a vacation to Chile.
- DISCERNING RECOMMENDATIONS:Offers savvy advice and recommendations from local writers to help travelers make the most of their visit.
- COVERS:Santiago, Valparaiso, Patagonia, Torres del Paine National Park, San Pedro de Atacama, Chiloé, Easter Island, Viña del Mar, the Chilean wine valleys, and more.
Updated edition Jul 2018