From the scenic Mendoza wineries in the foothills of the Andes, to the cultural riches of Buenos Aires, to the gorgeous glacial terrain of Patagonia, Argentina offers experiences for all types of travelers. Whether they plan to marvel at the spectacular waterfalls of Iguazu Falls or dance the tango in a swanky nightclub, Fodor's Argentina helps travelers take in the most memorable sights and experiences of this culturally and geographically rich country.
This travel guide includes:
· Dozens of full-color maps
· Hundreds of hotel and restaurant recommendations, with Fodor's Choice designating our top picks
· Multiple itineraries to explore the top attractions and what’s off the beaten path
· In-depth breakout features on tango, Iguazu Falls, and wine
· Side Trips into Uruguay with Montevideo, Colonia del Sacramento, Punta del Este
· Coverage of Buenos Aires, Iguazu Falls, The Northwest, Mendoza and the Wine Regions, The Lake District, and Patagonia.
Updated edition Feb 2015