Fodor's Essential Argentina 1e
From the scenic Mendoza wineries in the foothills of the Andes, to the cultural riches of Buenos Aires, to the gorgeous glacial terrain of Patagonia, Argentina offers experiences for all types of travelers.
- UP-TO-DATE COVERAGE:Fully updated coverage of neighborhoods, must-see attractions, hotels, restaurants, nightlife, shopping, and more.
- ULTIMATE EXPERIENCES GUIDE:A brief introduction and spectacular color photos capture the ultimate experiences and attractions throughout Argentina.
- GORGEOUS PHOTOS , DETAILED MAPS AND ILLUSTRATED FEATURES:Cover iconic sights and experiences like Iguazu Falls, the Quebrada de Humahuaca, tango, gaucho country, Mendoza’s wineries, fly fishing, and Patagonian adventures.
- ITINERARIES AND RECOMMENDATIONS:Great Itineraries section to help plan your time, whether its focus is Buenos Aires with time to take in waterfalls and wine or an itinerary that focuses on making your way to Patagonia. Side Trips from Buenos Aires and to Uruguay helps you decide where to focus your time. Tips on where to eat, stay, shop, nightlife, sports, and the outdoors.
- INDISPENSABLE TRIP-PLANNING TOOLS:Planners give useful, practical overviews of important travel information. A Calendar of Events - festivals, parades, and other events. Tips on Argentine wine, steak, markets, and sporting life give useful tools to dive into the culture.
- COVERS:Buenos Aires, Mendoza, Salta, the Lake District, Iguazu Falls, Quebrada de Humahuaca, the wine regions, Colonia del Sacramento in Uruguay, and Patagonia.
Updated edition Nov 2018