Map your own adventure. Packed with color photos, this bestselling guide offers dozens of itineraries that show you how to see the best of Florence & Tuscany in a short time - with bulleted maps that lead the way from sight to sight. Featuring a full range of thematic and neighborhood tours, plus dining, lodging, shopping, nightlife, and practical visitor info, Florence & Tuscany Day by Day is the only guide that helps travelers organize their time to get the most out of a trip.
*Full color throughout with hundreds of photos and dozens of maps
* Sample one- to three-day itineraries that include The Best of the Uffizi, Tuscany for Families, Tuscany for Food & Wine Lovers, Tuscany for Art & Architecture Lovers, and more
* Star ratings for all hotels, restaurants, and attractions clue readers in on great finds and values
* Tear-resistant foldout map in a handy, reclosable plastic wallet
* Foldout front cover, with at-a-glance maps and quick-reference info
* Opinionated, straight shooting advice so that readers know what to pick and what to skip.
Updated edition Nov 2017