Admire spectacular scenery at Vancouver Island's rugged Long Beach, tiptoe across teetering Capilano Suspension Bridge, explore the UBC Museum of Anthropology, enjoy the historic streets of Victoria, shop at Granville Island's bustling Public Market, or head to Whistler for fantastic alpine skiing.
* Seven easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend, or a week
* Top 10 lists showcase the best attractions in Vancouver and Vancouver Island, including Stanley Park, Granville Island, Canada Place, Science World, Vancouver Art Gallery, the Royal British Columbia Museum, and more
* Free laminated pullout map of Vancouver and Vancouver Island, plus five color neighborhood maps
* In-depth neighborhood guides explore Vancouver and Vancouver Island's most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out, and sightseeing
* Color-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
* Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop, and sight-see, plus useful transportation, visa, and health information
* Color maps help you navigate with ease
* Covers Downtown Vancouver, Vancouver Waterfront, Gastown, Chinatown, South Granville, Yaletown, West Vancouver, North Vancouver, Long Beach, Victoria, and more.
Updated edition Feb 2020