Beautifully situated between the ocean and picturesque mountains, Vancouver offers the cultural vibrancy of a modern metropolis, and the opportunity to enjoy the breathtaking rugged coastline and wilderness of nearby Vancouver Island.
Make the most of your trip to this coastal city with DK Eyewitness Top 10. Planning is a breeze with our simple lists of ten, covering the very best that Vancouver and Vancouver Island have to offer and ensuring that you don’t miss a thing. Best of all, the pocket-friendly format is light and easily portable; the perfect companion while out and about. DK Eyewitness Top 10 Vancouver and Vancouver Island is your ticket to the trip of a lifetime.
- Detailed Top 10 lists of Vancouver and Vancouver Island’s must-sees including Stanley Park, Granville Island, the Royal BC Museum, and Whistler
- Easy-to-follow itineraries including ideas for day trips, weekends, and a week’s worth of plans to make the most out of each and every day
- Expert advice: honest recommendations on Vancouver and Vancouver Island's most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, eating out, and sightseeing, with top tips on getting ready, getting around, and staying safe.
- Themed lists: best parks & gardens, beaches & bays, First Nation art, spas, and more
- Detailed maps:laminated pull-out map of Vancouver and Vancouver Island, plus five full-color area maps
- Covers: Stanley Park, Canada Place, Capilano Suspension Bridge, University of British Columbia, Museum of Anthropology, Vancouver Art Gallery, Granville Island, Science World, Victoria, Around Long Beach, Whistler, City Centre, Kings Cross and Darlinghurst, Paddington and Surry Hills, Eastern Suburbs, Newton and Glebe, Balmain and Leichhardt, The North Shore, Beyond Sydney
Updated edition Jul 2022