An unbeatable, pocket-sized guide to Malta and Gozo. Step back in time to explore the ancient cities of Mdina and Rabat, marvel at the splendid Gran Master's Palace in Valletta, explore the historic streets of Birgu (Vittoriosa), the charming bay in Marsaxlokk, or snorkel in the Mediterranean off the beautiful island of Gozo. From top 10 outdoor activities to top 10 walks and drives, discover the best of the Maltese archipelago with this easy-to-use travel guide.
- Eight easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend, or a week
- Top 10 lists showcase the best attractions in Malta and Gozo, covering St John's Co-Cathedral, Mnajdra and Hagar Qim temples, Comino, and more
- Laminated pull-out map of Malta and Gozo, plus six full-colour area maps
- In-depth area guides explore Malta and Gozo's most interesting neighbourhoods, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Color-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sight-see, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Color maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers Valletta; Around Sliema, St Julian's and the Three Cities; Northern Malta; Central Malta; Southern Malta; Gozo and Comino.
Updated edition Feb 2020