DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Top 10 Hong Kong covers all the city's major sights and attractions in easy-to-use "top 10" lists that help you plan the vacation that's right for you.
This newly updated pocket travel guide for Hong Kong will lead you straight to the best attractions the city has to offer, from the city's amazing skyline and modernist architecture to the Hong Kong Museum of History and Man Mo Temple to Victoria Peak.
• Brand-new itineraries help you plan your trip to Hong Kong.
• Expanded and far more comprehensive, new laminated pull-out map now includes color-coded design, public transportation maps, and street indexes to make it even easier to use.
• Maps of walking routes show you the best ways to maximize your time.
• New Top 10 lists feature off-the-beaten-track ideas, along with standbys like the top attractions, shopping, dining options, and more.
• Additional maps marked with sights from the guidebook are shown on inside cover flaps, with selected street index and metro map.
• New typography and fresh layout throughout.
Updated edition Nov 1 2016