Home to the ancient Minoan ruins of Knossos, the largest of Greece's islands also offers abundant other attractions – think charming towns, stunning resorts and palm-shaded beaches. Planning is a breeze with our simple lists of ten, covering the very best that Crete has to offer and ensuring that you don’t miss a thing. Best of all, the pocket-friendly format is light and easily portable; the perfect companion while out and about; all information is as up-to-date as possible following the COVID-19 outbreak. DK Eyewitness Top 10 Crete is your ticket to the trip of a lifetime.
- Up-to-date information following the COVID-19 outbreak, insider tips and advice for staying safe
- Themed lists including the best boat trips, beaches, natural wonders, local dishes and much more
- Easy-to-follow itineraries perfect for a day trip, a weekend, or a week
- A laminated pull-out map of Crete, plus three full-color area maps
- Top 10 lists of Crete’s must-sees, including Ancient Knossos, Irakleio, Rethymno and the Samaria Gorge - Crete’s most interesting areas, with the best places for sightseeing, food and drink, and shopping
Updated edition Sep 2022