New England’s biggest city, Boston is both a hotbed of innovation and a bastion of history, home to compelling museums and the world-class Harvard University, a buzzing food scene and cosmopolitan performing arts venues. What’s more, this coastal city is surrounded by beautiful beaches and historic towns, meaning there’s always more to explore.
- Up-to-date information with insider tips and advice for staying safe.
- Top 10 lists of Boston’s must-sees, including the Freedom Trail, Museum of Science, Trinity Church and Charlestown Navy Yard.
- Boston’s most interesting areas, with the best places for sightseeing, food and drink, and shopping.
- Themed lists, including the best waterfront areas, performing arts venues, spots for seafood, day trips and much more.
- Easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend, or a week.
- A laminated pull-out map of Boston, plus 8 full-color area maps.
Updated edition Aug 2023