The heartbeat of Southeast Asia awaits your next adventure. Whether exploring the Phi Phi islands, immersing yourself in Bangkok’s culture and street life, taking a hike through Khai Hai National Park or enjoying traditional Thai cuisine, there are plenty of reasons to love Thailand.
• Our pick of Thailand’s must-sees, top experiences and hidden gems.
• The best spots to eat, drink, shop and stay.
• Detailed maps and walks to make navigating the country easy.
• Easy-to-follow itineraries.
• Expert advice: get ready, get around and stay safe.
• Color-coded chapters to every part of Thailand, from Chiang Mai to Bangkok, the Mekong River Valley to the Deep South.
Thailand is as diverse as it is beautiful. The extensive coastline and idyllic islands offer the opportunity to dive through vibrant coral reefs, chill out on pristine sand or enjoy a cocktail with a view. Meanwhile, buzzing cities promise a fascinating blend of ancient and contemporary culture with bustling markets, raucous nightlife and impressive monuments.
Updated edition Jan 2022