One of the most dynamic cities in the world, Rome is steeped in history and a feast for the eyes, bursting with ancient art, Renaissance architecture and delectable Italian cuisine and modern Italian chic. Your DK Eyewitness Top 10 travel guide ensures you’ll find your way around Rome with absolute ease.
- Eleven easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend, or a week
- Detailed Top 10 lists of the Rome’s must-sees, including comprehensive descriptions of Galleria Borghese , Ostia Antica , the Roman Forum , Vatican City , the Pantheon , the Colosseum and Imperial Flora , Musei Capitolini , Santa Maria del Popolo , Villa Giulia and Museo Nazionale Romano
- Rome’s most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Inspiration for different things to enjoy during your trip – including family activities and things to do for free
- A laminated pull-out map of Rome, plus five full-color area maps
- Practical advice: get ready, get around, and stay safe
Updated edition May 2021