Eyewitness Provence & the Côte d'Azur: Tour through the beautiful Provençal villages and landscapes of the Petit Luberon, take in the glamour of Cannes, enjoy a dish of bouillabaisse in Marseille, or go wine tasting at Châteauneuf-du-Pape.
- A fully-illustrated top experiences guide: our expert pick of Provence and the Cote d'Azur’s must-sees and hidden gems
- Accessible itineraries to make the most out of each and every day
- Expert advice: honest recommendations for getting around safely, when to visit each sight, what to do before you visit, and how to save time and money
- Color-coded chapters to every part of Provence and the Côte d’Azur, from the Riviera and Alpes Maritime to Alpes-de-Haute-Provence and Vaucluse
- Practical tips: the best places to eat, drink, shop and stay in Washington DC
- Detailed maps and walks which make navigating the region easy
- Covers: Riviera and Alpes Maritimes, Var and Iles d'Hyères, Bouches-du-Rhône and Nimes, Vaucluse, and Alpes-de-Haute-Provence.
Updated edition Jun 2022