DK Eyewitness Guide to Prague covers the must-see sights and the hidden corners, so you won’t miss a thing.
• Gorgeous, all-new color photography so you can imagine yourself there
• Reasons to love Prague: cozy pubs, beautifully preserved squares and Art Nouveau architecture – what will yours be?
• See Prague from a different angle - 24 pages of fresh ideas for exploring the city
• A year-long calendar of events in Prague gives a selection of local events and festivals for all seasons
• Sturdy, laminated pull-out city map gives transport information and maps of the metro and tram systems
• Expert advice covers the practical stuff: get ready, get around and stay safe
• Over 12 detailed, color maps help you navigate the city with ease
• Expert tips to make memories that last – where to snap and share the perfect photo, take in stunning views and escape the crowds
• The most authentic places to stay, eat, drink and shop
• Easy-to-follow walks and itineraries take you on a tour of each area, with plenty of eat and drink stops en route.
• Hand-drawn illustrations show the must-see attractions, including Charles Bridge, the Old Town Hall and Astronomical Clock and the Church of St Nicholas
• Covers Staré Město; Josefov and Northern Staré Město; Prague Castle and Hradčany; Malá Strana; Nové Město; Beyond the Centre, and more.