A treasure trove of things to see and do, the French capital is packed full of world-famous palaces, museums and galleries. But Parisians know that there is more to life than glitz and glamour. Simpler pleasures, such as stalls overflowing with fresh produce, quirky old bookshops and centuries-old cafés, are offered in abundance.
- A fully-illustrated top experiences guide: Paris’ must-sees and hidden gems
- Accessible itineraries to make the most out of each and every day
- Expert advice: honest recommendations for getting around safely, when to visit each sight, what to do before you visit, and how to save time and money
- Color-coded chapters to every part of Paris, from Montmartre to the Louvre, Latin quarter to Montparnasse.
- Practical tips: the best places to eat, drink, shop and stay
- Detailed maps and walks to help you navigate the region country easily and confidently
- Covers: Eiffel Tower and Invalides; Champs-Élysées and Chaillol; St-Germain-des-Prés; Latin Quarter; Jardin des Plantes and Place d’Italie; Montparnasse and Jardin du Luxembourg; Beyond the Centre
Updated edition Sep 2023