DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Paris is your in-depth guide to the very best of Paris.
The Eiffel Tower and the Louvre are among the many must-see sights in Paris, but DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Paris will show you so much more. Walk along the banks and bridges of the River Seine, the tree-lined Champs-Élysées, and the intricate back streets of the Montmartre neighborhood with your guide in hand to really embrace the culture of the most glamorous and romantic city in Europe.
• Detailed itineraries and "don't-miss" destination highlights at a glance.• Illustrated cutaway 3-D drawings of important sights.
• Floor plans and guided visitor information for major museums.
• Free, color pull-out map (print edition) marked with sights, a selected sight and street index, public transit map, practical information on getting around, and a distance chart for measuring walking distances.
• Guided walking tours, local drink and dining specialties to try, things to do, and places to eat, drink, and shop by area.
• Area maps marked with sights and restaurants.
• Detailed city maps include street finder index for easy navigation.
• Insights into history and culture to help you understand the stories behind the sights.
• Suggested day-trips and itineraries to explore beyond the city.
• Hotel and restaurant listings highlight DK Choice special recommendations.