DK Eyewitness Guide to Paris covers the must-see sights and the hidden corners, so you won’t miss a thing.
• Gorgeous, all-new color photography so you can imagine yourself there
• Reasons to love Paris: iconic landmarks, mouth-watering cuisine, lively local markets and haute couture – what will yours be?
• See Paris from a different angle - 26 pages of fresh ideas for exploring the city
• A year-long calendar of events in Paris gives a selection of local events and festivals for all seasons
• Sturdy, laminated pull-out city map gives transport information and Metro map
• Expert advice covers the practical stuff: get ready, get around and stay safe
• Over 15 detailed, color maps help you navigate the city with ease
• Expert tips to make memories that last – where to snap and share the perfect photo, take in stunning views and escape the crowds
• The most authentic places to stay, eat, drink and shop
• Easy-to-follow walks and itineraries take you on a tour of each area, with plenty of eat and drink stops en route.
• Hand-drawn illustrations show the inside of the must-see attractions, including Notre-Dame, Sainte-Chapelle, the Sacré-Coeur and the Panthéon
• Covers Île de la Cité and Île St-Louis; the Marais; Bastille and Oberkampf; République and Canal St-Martin; Belleville and Ménilmontant; La Villette; Montmartre and Pigalle; Opéra and Grands Boulevards; Louvre and Les Halles; Eiffel Tower and Invalides; Champs-Élysées and Chaillot; St-Germain-des-Prés; Latin Quarter; Jardin des Plantes and Place d’Italie; Montparnasse and Jardin du Luxembourg; plus sights beyond the city.