Dynamic and diverse, New York City is bursting at the seams with unmissable sights, mouth-watering cuisines, and truly unique experiences. From the soaring skyscrapers of Manhattan to the trendy bars of Brooklyn, the vibrant jazz clubs of Harlem to the cobblestoned streets of Soho, the city offers everything in abundance.
- A fully-illustrated top experiences guide: our expert pick of New York City’’s must-sees and hidden gems
- Accessible itineraries to make the most out of each and every day
- Expert advice: honest recommendations for getting around safely, when to visit each sight, what to do before you visit, and how to save time and money
- Color-coded chapters to every part of New York City, from the Upper East Side to Lower Manhattan, Chelsea to Chinatown.
- Practical tips: the best places to eat, drink, shop and stay
- Detailed maps and walks to help you navigate the region country easily and confidently
- Covers: Lower Manhattan, Lower East Side, Chinatown, Little Italy, and Nolita, SoHo and TriBeCa, Greenwich Village, East Village, Gramercy and the Flatiron District, Chelsea and the Garment District, Midtown West and the Theater District, Lower Midtown, Upper Midtown, Upper East Side, Central Park and Upper West Side, Harlem and Morningside Heights Brooklyn, Beyond the Center
Updated edition Sep 2023