Explore the beauty and history of this US region: From historical sites and the beauty of the Appalachian Mountains to the historical significance of Charleston and the Freedom Trail! This spectacular region beckons with every season and holds both relaxation and adventure for every type of traveler.
• A pick of New England’s must-sees, top experiences and hidden gems.
• The best spots to eat, drink, shop and stay.
• Detailed maps and walks to easily navigate the region.
• Expert advice and easy-to-follow itineraries.
• Color-coded chapters to every part of New England, from Massachusetts to Maine, Rhode Island to New Hampshire.
Famous for being the largest U.S. producer of maple syrup, New England has earned its right to be on your travel bucket list! But it’s not only Vermont that makes this one of the most exciting places to visit in the United States. The region is packed with things to do, like skiing and winter sports, historical and natural sites, hiking trails and craft breweries. It’s also home to one of the most prestigious universities in the country — Harvard.
Update edition Jan 2022