DK Eyewitness Naples & the Amalfi Coast: One of the world's oldest surviving cities, Naples features a lively collection of top-notch restaurants, world-class museums, and enviable shopping districts. Meanwhile, the exquisite Amalfi Coast offers some of Italy’s most scenic landscapes. Whether you want to immerse yourself in the past at Pompeii and Herculaneum, explore the buzzing streets of Naples or relax with an alfresco drink by the turquoise waters of Capri, this travel guide makes sure you experience all that Naples and the Amalfi Coast have to offer.
- A fully-illustrated top experiences guide: our expert pick of must-sees and hidden gems
- Accessible itineraries to make the most out of each and every day - Expert advice: honest recommendations for getting around safely, when to visit each sight, what to do before you visit, and how to save time and money
- Color-coded chapters to every part of Naples from city districts to off-shore islands
- Practical tips: the best places to eat, drink, shop and stay
- Detailed maps and walks to help you navigate the region easily and confidently
- Covers: Toledo and Castelnuovo, Spaccanapoli, Decumano Maggiore, Capodimonte and I Vergini, Vomero, Castel dell’Ovo and Chiaia, Pompeii and the Amalfi Coast
Updated edition Jul 2022