Canada's cultural capitals, Montreal and Quebec City captivate with their innovative museums, historic sites and year-round festivals.
- Up-to-date information following the COVID-19 outbreak, insider tips and advice for staying safe
- Top 10 lists of Montreal and Quebec City’s must-sees, including Mount Royal Park, Notre-Dame Basilica, Île d'Orléans and the Citadelle of Quebec
- Montreal and Quebec City’s most interesting areas, with the best places for sightseeing, food and drink, and shopping
- Themed lists, including the best performing arts venues, outdoor activities, children’s attractions, things to do for free and much more
- Easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend, or a week
- A laminated pull-out map of Montreal and Quebec City, plus five full-color area maps
Updated edition Oct 2022