Whether you want to tread the footsteps of kings and queens in the royal palaces, take a break from sightseeing in one of the city’s many parks, or sample a tantalizing array of street food from around the world, your DK Eyewitness travel guide makes sure you experience all that London has to offer.
- A fully-illustrated top experiences guide: our expert pick of London’s must-sees and hidden gems
- Accessible itineraries to make the most out of each and every day
- Expert advice: honest recommendations for getting around safely, when to visit each sight, what to do before you visit, and how to save time and money
- Colour-coded chapters to every part of London, from Mayfair to Shoreditch, King’s Cross to the South Bank.
- Practical tips: the best places to eat, drink, shop and stay
- Detailed maps and walks to help you navigate the region country easily and confidently
- Covers: Whitehall and Westminster, Mayfair and St James's, Soho and Trafalgar Square, Covent Garden and the Strand, Holborn and the Inns of Court, Bloomsbury and Fitzrovia, King's Cross, Camden and Islington The City, Shoreditch and Spitalfields, Southwark and Bankside, South Bank
Updated edition Sep 2023