As one of the world's oldest cities, Lisbon's colourful buildings and stately museums exude history and tradition. But Lisbon also has a well-deserved reputation for European cool thanks to its vibrant neighbourhoods, contemporary galleries, and cutting-edge cuisine.
- A fully-illustrated top experiences guide: our expert pick of Lisbon’s must-sees and hidden gems.
- Accessible itineraries to make the most out of each and every day.
- Expert advice: honest recommendations for getting around safely, when to visit each sight, what to do before you visit, and how to save time and money.
- Color-coded chapters to every part of Lisbon, from Alfama to Baixa, Bairro Alto to Belém.
- Practical tips: the best places to eat, drink, shop and stay.
- Detailed maps and walks to help you navigate the region country easily and confidently.
- Covers: Alfama, Baixa and Avenida, Bairro Alto and Estrela, Belém, Beyond the Centre, The Lisbon Coast.
Updated edition Jan 2023