DK Eyewitness Guide to Italy covers the must-see sights and the hidden backstreets, so you won’t miss a thing.
• Gorgeous, all-new color photography so you can imagine yourself there
• Reasons to love Italy: incredible architecture, natural wonders, breathtaking beaches – what will yours be?
• See Italy from a different angle - 36 pages of fresh ideas for exploring this spectacular country
• A year-long calendar of events in Italy gives a selection of local events and festivals for all seasons
• Expert advice covers the practical stuff: get ready, get around and stay safe
• Over 70 detailed, color maps help you navigate the country with ease
• Expert tips to make memories that last – where to snap and share the perfect photo, take in stunning views and escape the crowds
• The most authentic places to stay, eat, drink and shop
• Easy-to-follow walks and itineraries take you on a tour of each area, with plenty of eat and drink stops en route
• Hand-drawn illustrations show the inside of the must-see attractions, including Venice’s Basilica di San Marco, the Leaning Tower of Pisa and the Vatican
• Covers Venice; the Veneto and Friuli; Trentino-Alto Adige; Milan; Lombardy and the Lakes; Valle d’Aosta and Piedmont; Liguria; Rome; Lazio; Florence; Tuscany; Umbria; Le Marche; Emilia-Romagna; Naples; Campania; Abruzzo, Molise and Puglia; Basilicata and Calabria; Sicily; and Sardinia.