DK Eyewitness Guide to Ireland covers the must-see sights and the hidden corners, so you won’t miss a thing.
• Gorgeous, all-new color photography so you can imagine yourself there
• Reasons to love Ireland: world-class museums, breathtaking scenery, ancient castles, and the indefinable craic – what will yours be?
• See Ireland from a different angle - 38 pages of fresh ideas for exploring the island
• A year-long calendar of events in Ireland gives a selection of local events and festivals for all seasons
• Expert advice covers the practical stuff: get ready, get around and stay safe
• Detailed, color maps help you navigate the country with ease
• Expert tips to make memories that last – where to snap and share the perfect photo, take in stunning views and escape the crowds
• The most authentic places to stay, eat, drink and shop
• Easy-to-follow walks and itineraries take you on a tour of each area, with plenty of eat and drink stops en route.
• Hand-drawn illustrations show the inside of the must-see attractions, including Trinity College, Dublin Castle, Christ Church Cathedral, Powerscourt Estate and Bantry House
• Covers Southeast Dublin; Southwest Dublin; North of the Liffey; Beyond Dublin’s City Centre; Southeast Ireland; Cork and Kerry; the Lower Shannon; the West of Ireland; Northwest Ireland; the Midlands and Northern Ireland.