Explore the natural and cultural beauty of Honolulu and O’ahu on your next adventure. From clear water and turquoise coves, palm-shaded beaches and exhilarating surfing spots to rich historical, culinary and linguistic experiences, Honolulu is an island getaway like no other.
• Six easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend or a week.
• Detailed Top 10 lists of the Pearl Harbor, Bishop Museum and Planetarium, Capitol District, ‘Iolani Palace, Chinatown, Honolulu Museum of Art, Kalākaua Avenue, South Shore, Kāne’ohe District and the Polynesian Cultural Center.
• Honolulu and O’ahu’s most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing.
• Inspiration for different things to enjoy during your trip — including family activities and things to do for free.
• A laminated pull-out map of Honolulu, plus five full-color area maps.
• Streetsmart advice: get ready, get around and stay safe.
Updated edition Dec 2021