Best known for the scene-stealing city of Dubrovnik, Croatia’s Dalmatian Coast also offers the stunning city of Split, the vibrant resort town of Hvar, and natural beauty in abundance – think pristine beaches, craggy coves, and vineyards perched on hillsides.
Planning is a breeze with our simple lists of ten, covering the very best that Dubrovnik and the Dalmatian Coast have to offer and ensuring that you don’t miss a thing. Best of all, the pocket-friendly format is light and easily portable; the perfect companion while out and about.
- Detailed Top 10 lists of Dubrovnik and the Dalmatian Coast must-sees including Dubrovnik’s Old City Walls, Split’s Diocletian’s Palace, Vis and Hvar
- Easy-to-follow itineraries: ideas for day trips, weekends, and a week’s worth of plans to make the most out of each and every day
- Expert advice: most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, eating out, and sightseeing, with top tips on getting ready, getting around and staying safe
- Themed lists including the best family attractions, outdoor activities, old towns, beaches, and much more
- Detailed maps: laminated pull-out map of Dubrovnik and the Dalmatian Coast, plus four full-color area maps
- Covers: Dubrovnik and the Dalmatian, Coast Highlights, Old City Walls - Dubrovnik, Stradun - Dubrovnik, Rector’s Palace - Dubrovnik, Lokrum, Vis, Korčula Town, Trogir, Diocletian’s Palace and Other Sights in Split, Hvar, Pelješac Peninsula, The Dalmation Islands, The Makarska Riviera, and Split, Southern Dalmatia
Updated edition Jul 2022