Beyond the famous palm-fringed beaches, Cuba is unimaginably diverse – think bottle-green mountains, bio-diverse swampland and timeless towns.
- Top 10 lists of Cuba’s must-sees, including Zapata Peninsula, Trinidad, Santiago de Cuba and Baracoa
- Cuba's most interesting areas, with the best places for sightseeing, food and drink, and shopping
- Themed lists, including the best revolutionary sites, nature trails, beach resorts, Cuban dishes and much more
- Easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend or a week
- A laminated pull-out map of Cuba, plus five full-color area maps
Updated edition Nov 2022