This newly updated pocket travel guide for Cuba will lead you straight to the best attractions the country has to offer, from its extensive arts scene and bold architecture to its beautiful mountain ranges to its fascinating history and strong cultural traditions of music and salsa.
• Brand-new itineraries help you plan your trip to Cuba.
• Expanded and far more comprehensive, new laminated pull-out map now includes color-coded design, public transportation maps, and street indexes to make it even easier to use.
• Maps of walking routes show you the best ways to maximize your time.
• New Top 10 lists feature off-the-beaten-track ideas, along with standbys like the top attractions, shopping, dining options, and more.
• Additional maps marked with sights from the guidebook are shown on inside cover flaps, with selected street index and metro map.
• New typography and fresh layout throughout.
Updated edition Jan 2019