This newly updated pocket travel guide for Brussels, Bruges, Antwerp & Ghent will lead you straight to the best attractions these cities have to offer, from the Grand Palace in Brussels to a restful trip on the Dijver Canal in Bruges, and from the Design Museum Ghent to the high-class fashion of Antwerp. Find the best beer, chocolate, and waffles in the country.
• Brand-new itineraries help you plan your trip to these areas of Belgium.
• Expanded and far more comprehensive, new laminated pull-out map now includes color-coded design, public transportation maps, and street indexes to make it even easier to use.
• Maps of walking routes show you the best ways to maximize your time.
• New Top 10 lists feature off-the-beaten-track ideas, along with standbys like the top attractions, shopping, dining options, and more.
• Additional maps marked with sights from the guidebook are shown on inside cover flaps, with selected street index and metro map.
• New typography and fresh layout throughout.
Updated edition Jan 2019