The four great cities of northern Belgium are home to fabulous art, elegant shopping streets and a rich assortment of museums – not to mention some of the world's best beer and chocolate.
- Top 10 lists of Brussels, Bruges, Antwerp and Ghent’s must-sees, including Brussels' Grand Place, Antwerp's cathedral and Ghent's Adoration of the Mystic Lamb
- The most interesting areas, with the best places for sightseeing, food and drink, and shopping
- Themed lists, including the best Art Nouveau buildings in Brussels, art galleries, types of Belgian beer and much more
- Easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend, or a week
- Laminated pull-out map of Brussels, Bruges, Antwerp and Ghent, plus five full-color area maps
Updated edition Nov 2022