DK Eyewitness Guide to Berlin covers the must-see sights and the hidden corners, so you won’t miss a thing.
• Gorgeous, all-new color photography so you can imagine yourself there
• Reasons to love Berlin: vibrant street art, the legendary nightlife, peaceful canal walks – what will yours be?
• See Berlin from a different angle - 26 pages of fresh ideas for exploring the city
• A year-long calendar of events in Berlin gives a selection of local events and festivals for all seasons
• Sturdy, laminated pull-out city map includes transport information and a map of U-Bahn and S-Bahn lines
• Expert advice covers the practical stuff: get ready, get around and stay safe
• Over 20 detailed, color maps help you navigate the city with ease
• Expert tips to make memories that last – where to snap and share the perfect photo, take in stunning views and escape the crowds
• The most authentic places to stay, eat, drink and shop
• Easy-to-follow walks and itineraries take you on a tour of each area, with plenty of eat and drink stops en route.
• Hand-drawn illustrations show the inside of the must-see attractions, including the Berliner Dom, Kaiser-Wilhelm-Gedächtniskirche, Schloss Charlottenburg and the Neues Palais
• Covers Museumsinsel; Around Unter den Linden; Alexanderplatz; North Mitte and Prenzlauer Berg; Friedrichshain; Tiergarten; Kreuzberg; Around Kurfürstendamm; Around Schloss Charlottenburg; Dahlem; Potsdam; plus more sights beyond the city centre.