True to its name, this travel guide covers all of Athens's major sights and attractions in easy-to-use top 10 lists that help you plan the vacation that's right for you.
This newly updated pocket travel guide for Athens will lead you straight to the best attractions this city has to offer, from the Acropolis to the Parthenon. Travel back to ancient times and visit the Temple of Zeus, the ruler of the mythological Greek gods.
• Brand-new itineraries help you plan your trip to Athens.
• Expanded and far more comprehensive, new laminated pull-out map now includes color-coded design, public transportation maps, and street indexes to make it even easier to use.
• Maps of walking routes show you the best ways to maximize your time.
• New Top 10 lists feature off-the-beaten-track ideas, along with standbys like the top attractions, shopping, dining options, and more.
• Additional maps marked with sights from the guidebook are shown on inside cover flaps, with selected street index and metro map.
• New typography and fresh layout throughout.
You'll still find DK's famous full-color photography and museum floor plans, along with just the right amount of coverage of history and culture. A free pull-out map is marked with sights from the guidebook and includes a street index and a metro map.
Updated edition May 2017