Lonely Planet Eastern USA is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Get active underwater in Florida Keys, hit the streets of New York City, or watch leaves change color in New England; all with your trusted travel companion. Begin your journey now!
- Color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, arts, architecture, music, wildlife, landscapes, lifestyle, sports, cuisine
- Covers New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Maryland, New England, Washington DC, Florida, the Great Lakes, North & SouthCarolina, Tennessee, Alabama, Louisiana and more.
Updated edition Apr 2018