Lonely Planet Denmark is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Sample the freshest and best Danish food, immerse yourself in Viking history, and make a pilgrimage to the home of Lego; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Denmark and begin your journey now!
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, art, literature, music, architecture, landscapes, wildlife, the Sami, Finnish culture, Finnish design
- Over 43 maps
- Covers Copenhagen, Sealand, Funen, Jutland, Mon, Falster & Lolland, Bornholm and more.
Updated edition May 2018