Adventures from the Coast to the Mountains, with Victoria and the Sea-to-Sky Highway: From the ocean to the mountains, go off the beaten path and into the heart of Western Canada with Moon Vancouver & Canadian Rockies Road Trip.
- Flexible itineraries: Drive the entire two-week road trip or follow strategic routes, like a week-long drive along the coast of British Columbia, with suggestions for shorter getaways to Victoria, Vancouver, Banff, Lake Louise, Jasper, and the Okanagan
- Eat, sleep, stop and explore: With lists of the best trails, views, and more, you can hike the Rocky Mountains, canoe in Lake Louise, and snorkel with seals in the Pacific. Explore one of Vancouver's many parks, soak up the surfer vibe in Tofino, or go wine-tasting in the Okanagan
- Maps and driving tools: 49 easy-to-use maps keep you oriented on and off the highway, along with site-to-site mileage, driving times, detailed directions for the entire route, and full-color photos throughout
- Local expertise: Seasoned road-tripper and Vancouver local Carolyn B. Heller shares her passion for the mountains, shores, and rich history of Vancouver and the Canadian Rockies
- Planning your trip: Know when and where to get gas, how to avoid traffic, and tips for driving in different road and weather conditions
Updated edition Mar 2023