This new edition of the Times Desktop Atlas of the World has been fully revised to bring all the maps and geographical information completely up-to-date. An excellent world atlas for everyday use at home or work, representing broad coverage at a great price. Each continent is introduced by a political map showing individual countries, followed by regional maps showing towns and cities, roads, railways, international boundaries and topography.
• Authoritative updated Times mapping of the whole world
• Geographical reference section with flags, statistics and facts for the world’s states and territories
• Statistics and world maps on major geographical themes, including population, cities, climate, the environment and telecommunications
• Unique 16 pages full of thousands of world facts and figures
• Over 25,000 index entries
Updated edition Apr 2019