Fodor's Prague 3e
- AN ILLUSTRATED ULTIMATE EXPERIENCES GUIDE to the top things to see and do
- MULTIPLE ITINERARIES to effectively organize your days and maximize your time
- MORE THAN 15 DETAILED MAPS to help you navigate confidently
- COLOR PHOTOS throughout to spark your wanderlust!
- UP-TO-DATE and HONEST RECOMMENDATIONS for the best sights, restaurants, hotels, nightlife, shopping, performing arts, activities, side-trips, and more
- PHOTO-FILLED “BEST OF” FEATURES on “Best Breweries and Beer Experiences in the Beer Capital of the World,” “Best Castles and Mansions in the Czech Republic,” and “Best Spa Experiences in the Czech Republic"
- TRIP-PLANNING TOOLS AND PRACTICAL TIPS including when to go, getting around, beating the crowds, and saving time and money
- SPECIAL FEATURES on “What to Eat and Drink,” “What to Watch and Read,” and “What You Need to Know Before You Go”
- HISTORICAL AND CULTURAL INSIGHTS providing rich context on the local people, politics, art, architecture, cuisine, music, geography and more
- LOCAL WRITERS to help you find the under-the-radar gems
- CZECH LANGUAGE PRIMER with useful words and essential phrases
- COVERS: Prague, Malá Strana, Charles Bridge, Český Krumlov Castle, Prague Castle, Church of St. Nicholas, Plzeňský Prazdroj Brewery, Vltava River, Kutná Hora, Karlštejn, Křivoklát Castle, Mělník, Český Šternberk Castle, Konopiště Chateau, Lidice, Terezín, Southern Bohemia, Western Bohemia, and Moravia
Updated edition Sep 2020