Discover Prague with the most knowledgeable and entertaining guidebook on the market. Whether you plan to explore the hidden gems of the Old Town, sightsee by tram or simply enjoy the best beer in the world, The Rough Guide to Prague will show you ideal places to sleep, eat, drink, relax and shop along the way.
- Independent, trusted reviews - blend of humour, honesty and insight, to help you get the most out of your visit, with options to suit every budget.
- Full-colour maps throughout - navigate the winding cobbled streets of the Old Town as well as the metro, tram and bus systems without needing to get online.
- Stunning, inspirational images
- Itineraries - carefully planned, themed routes to help you organize your trip and see the very best of the city.
- Detailed coverage - Hradcany, Malá Strana, Staré Mesto, Josefov, Nové Mesto, Vyšehrad and the eastern suburbs, Holešovice and the western suburbs, day-trips to Melník, Terezín and Kutná Hora, Konopište chateau, Karlštejn Castle and Lidice. Attractions include: Wenceslas Square, astronomical clock, Charles Bridge, Prague Castle, Old Town Square, Obecní Dum, Trade Fair Palace, UPM, Petrín.
- Listings - a rundown of the best accommodation (from budget to luxury), cafés and restaurants, pubs and bars, plus clubs and live music, the arts, shopping and sports.
- Basics - getting there, local transport, a new city tours section, the media, festivals, entry requirements, public holidays and more.
Updated edition Jan 2018