Whether you want to walk to the top of the Eiffel Tower, explore the Louvre, or stroll down the Champs-Élysées, the local Fodor’s travel experts in Paris are here to help! Packed with maps, carefully curated recommendations, and everything else you need to simplify your trip-planning process and make the most of your time.
- ILLUSTRATED ULTIMATE EXPERIENCES GUIDE to the top things to see & do
- MULTIPLE ITINERARIES to effectively organize your days and maximize your time
- MORE THAN 15 DETAILED MAPS and a FREE PULL-OUT MAP to help you navigate confidently
- COLOR PHOTOS throughout to spark your wanderlust!
- HONEST RECOMMENDATIONS FROM LOCALS on the best sights, restaurants, hotels, nightlife, shopping, performing arts, activities, side-trips, and more
- PHOTO-FILLED “BEST OF” FEATURES on “Paris’s Best Museums”, “Paris’s Best Churches”, “What to Eat and Drink in Paris”, “What to Buy in Paris”, and more
- TRIP-PLANNING TOOLS AND PRACTICAL TIPS including when to go, getting around, beating the crowds, and saving time and money
- HISTORICAL AND CULTURAL INSIGHTS providing rich context on the local people, politics, art, architecture, cuisine, and more
- SPECIAL FEATURES on “The Louvre” and “Versailles”
- LOCAL WRITERS to help you find the under-the-radar gems
- FRENCH LANGUAGE PRIMER with useful words and essential phrases
- UP-TO-DATE COVERAGE ON: The Eiffel Tower, the Louvre, the Champs-Élysées, Notre-Dame, Arc de Triomphe, Montmartre, Musée d’Orsay, Sacré-Coeur, Versailles, and more.
Updated edition Dec 2021