New Brunswick Backroad GPS Maps
- Designed for industry use and outdoor recreationists, this product combines all of New Brunswick into one Backroad GPS Map.
- Over 163,000 km of our backroads network combined into one map, including over 36,000 km of routable roads.
- Marked Wildlife Management Zones (WMZs) for hunters.
- Address Search tool makes navigating easier than ever.
- Clearly defined Crown Land for anglers, hikers and campers.
- Thousands of kilometres of ATV Trails, snowmobile routes, multi-use hiking, biking and cross-country skiing trails and paddling routes, with marked trailheads and access points/portages.
- Thousands of fishing hotspots, parks and conservation areas, campsites, hunting areas, winter recreation areas and more.
- Over 5,600 land and water geographic features.
- Enhanced cartography for improved display of parks, conservation areas, creeks and activity Points of Interest.
- Improved snowmobile route lines, First Nations reserve coverage and railway corridor mile markers.
Dimensions: Micro-SD Card
Map Scale: 1:10,000 & 1:50,000 scale TOPO Maps
Regional Cities/Parks: Province of New Brunswick