Fodor’s New York City 2020 travel guide is packed with customizable itineraries with top recommendations, detailed maps of New York City, and exclusive tips from locals. Whether you want to explore the High Line, see a Broadway show, or browse the Metropolitan Museum of Art, this user-friendly guidebook will help you plan it all out.
- AN ULTIMATE EXPERIENCE GUIDE that visually captures the top highlights of New York City.
- SPECTACULAR PHOTOS and features throughout, including museums, food, and shopping.
- INSPIRATIONAL “BEST OF” LISTS identify the best things to see, do, eat, drink, and more.
- ITINERARIES for various trip lengths help you maximize your time.
- DETAILED MAPS help you plot your itinerary and navigate confidently.
- EXPERT RECOMMENDATIONS ON HOTELS AND RESTAURANTS offer options for every taste.
- TRIP PLANNING TOOLS AND PRACTICAL TIPS include: getting around, saving money and time, beating the crowds; and a calendar of festivals and events.
- LOCAL INSIDER ADVICE tells you where to find under-the-radar gems, along with the best walking tours.
- HISTORICAL AND CULTURAL OVERVIEWS add perspective and enrich your travels.
• COVERS: Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, the Bronx, Staten Island, Metropolitan Museum of Art, Times Square, Empire State Building, Museum of Modern Art, Brooklyn Bridge, Statue of Liberty, American Museum of Natural History, Central Park, 9/11 Memorial & Museum, The High Line, and much more.
Updated edition Sep 2019