Discover Paris with the most incisive and in-the-know guidebook on the market. Whether you plan to stroll along the Seine, sip apéritifs at classy left-bank cafés or browse modern art at the Palais de Tokyo, The Rough Guide to Paris will show you ideal places to sleep, eat, drink and shop along the way.
- Independent, trusted reviews blend of humour, honesty and insight, to help you get the most out of your visit, with options to suit every budget.
- Full-colour maps throughout - navigate the medieval lanes of the Quartier Latin or the Marais's swanky shopping streets without needing to get online.
- Stunning, inspirational images
- Itineraries - carefully planned routes to help you organize your trip.
- Detailed city coverage - the islands; the Marais; the Quartier Latin; St-Germain; Montparnasse; Montmarte; Disneyland Paris. Attractions include: Eiffel Tower; Musée Rodin; Puces de St-Ouen; Pompidou Centre; Notre-Dame; Père-Lachaise; Musée Picasso; Musée d'Orsay; Fondation Louis Vuitton; Sainte-Chapelle; Berges de Seine; Place des Vosges.
- Listings chapters - from accommodation to clubs and live music, plus festivals, events and Paris for children.
- Basics - getting there, local transport, the media, living in Paris, health, bike tours, boat trips, public holidays and more.
Updated edition Jan 2018